Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My girls are feeling better...

I finally have my girls back!! After a week of being sick my playful little girls are back!! We had a little fashion show today. Morgan and Hailey both dressed up and we took tons of pics and had a blast!
I particularly love Hailey's outfit!
LOL the footsie pajamas with the black shoes are very stylish you know!! LOL
My Morgan wow she is such a poser!!!


I love these girls they are the light of my life!

Today was my first day back at work after the whole sick epesode! And even though at times I wanted to pull my hair out being locked in my house for 6 days with 2 sick crying babies the best thing I did all day was come home to my girls and see their smiling faces!! Morgan was giving me her "special hugs" the ones where she runs from the front door to me on the couch and jumps into my arms to see if she can knock me down!! I love it! XOXO


1 comment:

  1. I am glad the girls are feeling better... Love ya! Make sure you vote in the annual Bravo awards (smile)

    ReplyDelete